Sunday 26 February 2012

WHAT IS LOVE? My ALL....

What is Love?


Love is a fire, which destroys everything (even your own existence) except your beloved.
Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion and affection.  Love  may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.


Love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure to interpersonal attraction .  Love  may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial love, or the platonic love that defines friendship , to the profound oneness of devotion of religious love.

This diversity of uses and meanings, combines with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.


Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.
Love may be understood a part of the survival instinct, a function keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species...



This is my favorite song...MY ALL...the most romantic song!





"My All"


I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I've drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side


[Chorus:]
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight


Baby can you feel me
Imagining I'm looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight


[Chorus]


Give my all for your love
Tonight




















Want to share about your LOVE ?


*****

1 comment:

  1. Kewujudan cinta itu tak bisa dilihat tetapi dapat dirasakan... Any komen?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts