Saturday 25 February 2012

Everything I do, I do it for you....TAHNIAH cousin ku...








Petang ini aku terpanggil untuk mengabadikan satu sejarah di blog Jarijemariku ini sambil  mengelamun jauh memikirkannya setelah aku mengucapkan tahniah di atas wedding anniversary nya  yang ke16 di facebook tengahari tadi.  


Woowww...that is really great! 
Deep in my heart... hatiku berkata....How I envy you...envy yang sihat tak apa ye... hehehehe... 
Namun sesungguhnya, aku amat gembira melihat Loving Couple ini berjaya melayari bahtera kehidupan mereka serta mempertahankan cinta mereka selama 16 tahun lamanya.... TAHNIAH! Dia adalah cousin ku...






Namun dalam kegembiraan ini, jauh di sudut hati ku tersentuh jua dengan musnahnya sebuah mahligai perkahwinan yang dibina atas rasa cinta mereka yang utuh buat satu jangkamasa yang panjang... kecurangan??? Tak tahu lah... hanya mereka yang melaluinya ada jawapannya... Harapanku agar DIA diberikan kekuatan dan bangkit dari kejatuhannya... insyaallah...




This song dedicated to this loving couple... 
Semoga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat...


EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU
Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more


Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you


Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice


Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Oh yeah


There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah


Look into your heart, baby


Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you


You know it's true
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you


Everything I do, darling
And we'll see it through
Oh we'll see it through
Oh yeah


Yeah!  


Look into your heart
You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for
Oh yeah


I'll be there, yeah
I'll walk the wire
Oh, yeah


I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah 




Manjadda Wajadda.....
[Siapa yang berusaha, dia berjaya]





1 comment:

  1. Didoakan agar loving couple ini akan kekal hingga ke hujung nyawa...amin amin ya rabbal'alamin..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts